For those of you who knit, or are interested in knitting, here are some of the books that I've checked out. I'm only sharing that ones I've actually found things inside to knit. A lot of them are 'good idea' books, but I'm realizing that I'm still a beginner when it comes to knitting. I've also learned that when books read, "Easy Knits" or "For the Beginning Knitter," they are still more advanced than my skill. There is still so much I must learn. I must find a knitting mentor, like my cousin has! LOL!
Here they are:
- Handmade Holidays by Melanie Falick (GREAT book! Beautiful things to knit!!!)
- Easy Knitted Accessories by Jeanette Trotman (really nice things to knit and they're listed by skill level, so 'easy' is a relative term in this book!) :)
- Debbie Bliss Easy Knits (again, another "easy" book! great sweaters for kids!)
- Odd Ball Knitting (great ideas for how to use random balls of leftover yarn; not all practical though)
- 1000 Great Knitting Motifs by Luise Roberts (good ideas for adding color/pattern to your knitting)