Monday, February 8, 2010
5 for 5 Challenge
I've read this post twice already and thought it was a really cool idea. The idea is to use my creativity and hand make five items to give away to the first five of you who respond to this challenge. Now, I must be honest, this is waaaay out of my comfort zone and at the moment, I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonna do. But I'm committing myself to this and deciding that it'll be a whole lot of fun!! YAY! ;-)
So, here are the rules as shared on Debbie's blog:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2010).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.