Monday, June 28, 2010

5 for 5 Challenge :: 1 Completed!

I've been waiting to post a photo of the handmade item I made until my first and only (so far) participant received it--so she'd be surprised.  Today, Rana @ Free to Learn an Lovin It, got the package.  I am so happy to know she likes it!  There's something about seeing my work on her blog--I'm rather proud of it.  You can check out her post about it here.  Here's a photo I took right after making it.  It's a nice and fun reusable bag.


Rana has asked me to put a tutorial together.  So, I'll plan do that when I start on my next one.

If you're interested in joining my 5 for 5 Challenge, I'd love the opportunity to share some other handmade creations with four others.  Click here to read about the requirements and leave a comment letting me know you wanna play along!

Happy Hand-making! :D

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails