Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Scarf

I've completed my FIRST crochet pattern scarf.  As I've shared before, I'm more of a 'freestyle' crafter.  I learn the basics and then go with the flow.  I try new things out, collect and consult patterns.....then create from there.

I decided that I should try to follow a pattern so I can learn how to read a crochet pattern, being that I'm still new to this and all.  I found this pattern on Ravelry.  I now understand why my girlfriend says she's a "pattern-ho".  It's easy to collect patterns, so many choices and styles.

Anyway, this pattern is called Cascade Scarf (it's a free pattern by Lion Brand Yarn)....not bad for my first one, eh?  I've already gone through my stash and will be making another one tonight.  Gotta love crochet--it's quick!


What are you up do these days???

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails