Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yarn!

Since I'm visiting family in NC presently, I couldn't remain here and NOT visit that lovely yarn store.  I lucked out as I went on the day they were celebrating their 2nd anniversary/birthday and were holding an AWESOME sale.  I was only planning to get ONE skein--the one I should have gotten that last time I was there.  It's 100% Baby Alpaca in orange--I got the white one last time.  I also got another skein of the Jarbo Duo in a bright red mix and then a Berroco Sundaw skein which was on sale--it reminds me of someone's locs.
I have plans for each of them.  Going back to get them wound and to get a second skein of the bright red mix.  My Winter Solstice Gifts will be underway soon!

Here's a peek at what's on my needles currently.  I found a free pattern on Ralvery.com called a Stitch Sampler Shawl.  I've had this yarn for a few years now, was initially going to make a poncho for myself.  Well, I'm know a third of the way finished.  This shot only shows about half the width of it.  It's on circular needles.
What wonderful things are your creating?  Do share!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails