Thursday, October 28, 2010

My 5 for 5 Challenge Gift!!!

It's here! It's here!!
(Well, it's been here since Monday--but just finding some time to share online!)

 Felted Nesting Bowls


Aren't they lovely???
I'm tickled pink!!
I love,
Love,
LOVE them!!!

They're perfect in every way:
-they were made just for me
-made by a dear friend
-they are some of my favorite colors (Autumn colors)!
-they made my bedroom colors perfectly!!
(did you notice the little bonus gift? Strawberry Jam Syrup!! Oh My!)

I'm looking forward to doing something like this again and hopefully some more of you will be open to participating with me! (hint, hint...no pressure though!) :D

Thank you so much, Debbie.  I couldn't have asked for anything better!!! :D

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails