Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wrist Warmers

So I've completed (all but the weaving in of ends) my first pair of fingerless gloves.  This is the first pattern that I've done with a slot for the thumb (found pattern on Ravelry).  In the previous pairs I've only left a hole for my thumb to slide out of.  I an tickled with them.  They don't remember match though.  I tweeked the pattern as I made the second one.  So it fits my hand a bit better and it longer.  Also did the thumb portion a bit neater.  You know how the second one is usually better than the first? lol.  Well, I my frog the first one...I may knot.  Now that I know what I'm doing I will definitely be making more.  My girls have already put in their requests.



What do you think?

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails