Monday, April 12, 2010

Books, Books, Books!

For the past week or so I've been so busy with life (cleaning, reading, getting outside, running errand, etc) I haven't taken the time to craft. Now, I've definitely been meaning to.  I guess my reading has sort of taken over my evenings.

Well, I've come across several great crafting books that I thought I'd share here today. Over on Home-Grown Love I participate in Book Sharing Monday.  I normally share some of the books my children are enjoying as we read through our library.

If you're anything like me and enjoy books and crafting I think you'll enjoy these:

I've been wanting to make one of those felted bags like on the front of this book.  There are also a few other easy looking projects to do (scarves and hats).

This is the sequel to the book One Skein by the same author: Leigh Radford.  I'm eyeing a few projects in here as well: a Cravat, a pair of fingerless gloves (love them!) and some placemats (think they'll be a cool addition to my table).

A friend of mine shared this book with me as she knows I like to do a bit of sewing.  This is perfect for using up all those little bits of fabric I haven't quite used yet.  I also like that this is a hidden spiral bound book so I don't have to totally destroy it to use it! :D

I have a few things I'd like to do/make.  Right now I'm about to sit down and knit while my kids watch a video (they've been good most of the day).  I am sticking to my "complete a project before starting another" mantra I've started for this year.  So far, so good! :D

Are there any crafting books you've come across recently that you're enjoying? Do share!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails