Thursday, January 24, 2008

Black Furry Wrist Warmers!

This are so very soft and beautiful! I used a strand of black eyelash and one of a black chunky acrylic. BEST of all, I completed them in just two hours!!!! Yes, I had to wait until the children were in bed. I whipped them up on large-sized needles, alternating between a US19 and a US15. My very own simple pattern: CO 15 and did about 20 row in knit. I'm really like them. Not sure if I'm going to part with these! :)

For the next pair, I'm going to work in the round using 4 needles (UGH!!!). I'm a bit scared of this, since this is something I've never tried! But as I've learned from past experiences, what often scares doesn't bite! So, off I go to get a set of double-pointed needles.

Pictures coming....

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails