Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2008!

Yes, it's been a hot minute since last I posted here. Please forgive (for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting to hear about all the things I've done, etc).

I've been busy packing, moving (yes, again), unpacking, sorting, reading, entertaining, problem-solving, etc. during my absence. I am happy to report that although I didn't get to all the projects I had hoped to last year, I was able to complete several handmade gifts for the holidays! I have decided that since I don't get much time with three little ones running around, that I will be starting gifts NOW so I can give more this coming holiday season!

The new few posts will be descriptions of the items I've made with pictures! I've also taken to decorating our new home! Fun stuff!

Good to be back!

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails