Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Preemie Hat--COMPLETED!!

UPDATE: PHOTOS BELOW!!

I am so happy to share that I've finished knitting the little preemie hat I've been working on.  After frogging the whole thing last week, I managed to restart and get it done (all but weaving in the ends).  I found another pattern that has worked out well.  It's my first time knitting with 5 needles--and this thing was small!!  I think it's good for a first time.  I'm planning to do another one.  Will post pics soon!

Oh, and I also learned to crochet while on my little break (from my real life).  I crocheted a scarf in about 3 1/2 hours!! Very tickled about that.  Yeah. The photos will be up soon! :D

Happy Crafting to you!!





My lovely new crocheted scarf:


No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails