Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update: Preemie Hat

Ok. So I made it almost to the end with this cute little hat.  Well, until things got all messed up.  I doubled checked the pattern but things weren't adding up (or decreasing to the # of stitches required/stated) as the pattern said they should.  My cute little pattern started looking totally a mess.  I got very frustrated.  Some bad words were uttered.  I frogged the entire thing!!

Yes.  It's the perfectionist in me.  And I'm desperately trying to recover from all of that. 

Anyway.  Today is a new day.  I am beginning again.

Will share status again.  Hope your projects are going smoothly! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails